Thursday 30 July 2009

30th July - SJ training


Good day on the whole. Went BSJA course hiring as my nerves have really been struggling in comp situations.

Warmed up and 3 fences in suffered a slight problem...
Approached it fine but in the last stride a plastic bag that was tucked into one of the plant pots (you see the tree on the left!) blew up so D flew right and I flew off!

Managed to fall on the wing and plant pot which in turn ripped my jeans and t-shirt! :O Its also left a pretty big gash in my back but umm...hopefully it'll be ok?!

Anyway, jumped back on and schooled round 90cm/1m and she was very good. Stopped at the wall once but otherwise ok :) :)








Please excuse the large stain on my back! Yellow t-shirt and dark sand do not mix!!

1 comment:

Annabel said...

Ouch, hope you are ok! x