Thursday 9 July 2009

8th July - Training


Very good day today!

Having felt very down following the weekends antics I booked a lesson straight away as we have the area SJ qualifiers this sunday *gulp* 

Started off a bit shakey, Deanna was jumping..but just didnt feel good. Kept chipping it little strides and I was feeling very down about it all as I knew its cause I wasn't riding her well. Thankfully things improved and by the end we were jumping so decent fences a lot better.

Ive picked up a few nasty habits, gripping with my knees and holding onto the front end too much to name a few, which need some real work but hopefully once they are fixed we should improve a lot.





2 comments:

Anna said...

Alice, watched the video about 5 times now and i can't see anything wrong :)
Best of luck for Sunday - hope to see you at the championships!
Are you doing open or novice?

Alice said...

Bless thank u hun :) Its just me thats the problem, Ive never really suffered from nerves much yet at the moment I turn up to a show and once Im in the ring Im just awful. Cant ride properly and if you don't ride D well she just wont bother. Hmm

ANYWAY lol Im doing the open! :D Which have u qualified in? x