Wednesday 15 July 2009

Area 7 summer SJ qualifier

I was very nervous about this show. Me and Deanna are not in good form at the moment and we dont have a good track record in RC comps!!

Unfortunately we didnt start well. Deanna was a twit in the first round, 95cm, stopping and having mini paddys. Came out the ring very very disappointed, I came to the show with my instructor to help me and she broke down the round and helped me look at it a bit more rationally.

Good know how many hours later they put the fences up a good 4 holes for the second round. I rode so much better and silly mare popped round clear with no fuss - not sure what I'd prefer, a careless horse who will always get round but with faults...or my horse who will jump clear or get eliminated, with no real inbetween!!

Unfortunately the video all went a bit wrong and then Mum forgot the zoom existed so heres the video...


No comments: