Friday 12 June 2009

Well theres only one way to go..

up?

Following elimination on sunday, we decided to go evening jumping on thurs. NOT AGAIN. God I hate unaffiliated, out of control ponies all over the place - D was very nearly kicked in the face when one idiot child smacked her pony and it kicked out...ever heard of a red ribbon!?

Anyway. Had been planning to ride in spurs tonight but warming up I was getting too scared to kick her properly as she did react to a bit of spur, and I didnt want to kick - end up jabbing her and making things worse. So took them off..

2.9ft had a silly stop at the 2nd, no idea why. ok 2nd time and then jumped round clear. 3ft = complete disaster. They kept the course exactly the same as it was getting late, jumped the first two fine, 3rd fence was a double. Spread in front with fillers then just poles and i think a very small hanging filler behind (but had jumped thru before!). Jumped in lovely then ducked out 3 times so eliminated. There was light bouncing off the pole so I think that put her off..

 

but really I have to stop making excuses. I just cant ride her at shows, she was fine last night - going forwards, waiting if I told her to but we're still having stupid stops all over the place. Mums in a stress now as she doesnt see the point in going and paying entry fee's just to get eliminated so dont know if we're doing BSJA on saturday or not.


At a complete loss with what to do with myself :(


Few pics...





No comments: