Saturday 20 June 2009

BSJA 20th June

Well I think today was a bit of an improvement!!

Jumped at home on wednesday and Deanna was awesome. Sitting and waiting and jumped some decent sized fences with complete ease so was very chuffed with her.






Today we went and jumped BSJA at a local venue. Opted to play it safe and do the CR first. Wise move as Deanna went in and had several run outs at number 3 - not spooking ones, more 'well Mum, you havent got me quite straight so frankly why should I'. She was taking the pee to be honest but equally I wasnt doing my job.

Went again and she popped round clear without a fuss.


Waited for the first class to start (BN/90cm) and Deanna got a bit wound up in the warm up due to a sudden appearance of lots of big WBs! Opted to go in first as Deanna was already warmed up - jumped the first two nicely but flattened so had 2 down. Then naughty mare run out at number 3! Now I shouldnt of been complacent but having already jumped it she didnt really have any excuse! Got round the rest clear to finish on 8 faults. SO not fantastic, but a definite improvement!!




No comments: