Friday 5 June 2009

Schooling in the field, cow pony and a few randoms..

Very boring few weeks due to exams however they have finally finished WOOOP. Typically as soon as my exams finish however the weather gets completely awful!

Hey ho few schooling pictures from when the sun was still shining!!


Next up some careful stretching that the physio has asked we do.  The stretch down to behind her fetlock really works her abdominals, you can see them working as she stretches either side. Then the stretches back around me makes her bend through the middle of her neck - she's very flexy at the poll and base of her neck but tends to stiffen through the middle so these stretches should help that...though I do have to be careful she doesn't stretch too hard and almost crush me!!




Right final treat for you all! Deanna has an AMAZING new rug, I dont think I need to say anything else..

No comments: