Monday 31 August 2009

Over RC 31st August


Aww lovely day today :) I was seriously regretting the idea of entering a showing class last night as I realised the amount of effort that goes into preparing for a show class. Removed all the bling from my bridle *sob* and also had to plait beastie which never goes too well hehe!

Got there thinking we were early and turned out we were almost late!! Showing class was RC mount with a small course of little jumps, which proved more testing that I think the judges thought..lots of stops! Deanna, for once!, set the example and popped round clear before doing a rather fast individual show haha! Finished 3rd :)

Lunch break and then off for the 2.9ft. Went in early and just had the first fence down, bit upset as I assumed I'd be well out of the placings for that. As it was, the little filler style fence caused mega problems and loads had stops! Ended up 2nd which was a nice bonus!

Into the 3ft and had the first fence down again!! arrrghh! Rider error, rode far too fast!! Popped round the rest clear and ended up winning as only 4faulter and no clears!

Wasnt going for the placings at all, just wanted some nice confidence giving rounds which I got :D Rosettes were a lovely bonus!!










heheheheh :P




2.9ft video


3ft video


No comments: