Saturday 11 April 2009

My horse is incredible!!

Another fantastic trip out BSJA today!! With pouring rain last night, I woke up this morning half thinking I wouldnt bother going today...my bed seemed far cosier :P

 

Set off and arrived it perfect time and set off into the British Novice (90cm). After a very odd jump over the first fence (watch the video, my brother describes it as a 'bunny hop' haha!) we got round clear :D I was 2nd in the for the jump off and really went for it, took an inside turn that only one other person tried and came home clear and in the lead...and stayed there!! Our first BSJA win!! :D:D

 

Dragged my brother along to take pictures! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 

Jump off

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 

And video!

 

Next up was the discovery, jumped clear in the first round and then had to wait quite a while for the jump off. Deanna went in and felt a bit tired, after jumping an oxer (3rd fence of jump off) she felt a bit flat so I went wide for the final line, this cost me time and as unfortunately as we tipped the last fence down we were just pushed out of the top 3 to finish 4th!

 

Video stills from the disco

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 

Jump off stills

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 

Real pics from the discovery

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket 

 

Jump off photos

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 

 

 

Video from the discovery

No comments: