Sunday 25 October 2009

24th October -Trailblazer dressage

Set off to norton heath for trailblazer first rounds today! First attempt to get first round Q and wasn't feeling great as the only time Ive done dressage at NH we couldnt even scrape the 58% qual score!

Anyway, Deannas been working so nicely recently and always scoring above 60% so in that sense I was hoping we should get through!! Anyway, prelim 7 was outdoors and not a great test; Deanna wasn't as forward as I like and as such not as round as she should be. Scored 59. something which I was quite disappointed with however it actually placed me around 11th out of 35 so really is was rather harsh judging I think!










Prelim 10 was a much better test, first time D's been indoors in a long long time though so she did tense up a bit! Overall dead chuffed with her, score 62% so not amazing but more than enough to get our first round qualification woop woop :)







No comments: