Sunday 8 March 2009

Brilliant SJ today!!

Yay what a good weekend!!

Oh god, it finally seems 3 years of work is paying off!! After being on the winning RC team a few weeks ago and qualifying for the finals at Hartpury, I decided we needed to go "filler seeking". I noticed a local venue I hadn't been to in over a year had lots of new fillers, chess pieces, musical notes, lions, beef eaters and carrot fillers! So trundled off there today. Entered the 2.9ft - 3ft with the feeling of "as long as she jumps it second time, I wont mind". With pouring rain I went in expecting her to be difficult, shouldnt have worried cause she jumped DC :D :)
Her attitudes really changed, she still backed off but I put my leg on and said "go" and she did! Ended up 5th :D  
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Luckily the rain eased off but were soaked through and freezing so went in first for the 3ft - 3.3ft. Deanna jumped another super double clear, even when I got a complete no stride and good girlie just took off anyway! Watched the rest of the class and was sure there were plenty quicker, was getting worried that I was out of the placings completely...ended up...first!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Go super Dee!!!

80 - 90cm video


90 - 1m video

No comments: